The world of business revolves around data science and making smart decisions using all the resources available. That’s where a Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics can make all the difference.
Keiser University helps prepare students for careers in the exciting field of Business Analytics, also known as Business Intelligence. The program aims to provide students with knowledge in business and technical competencies to identify valid, novel, useful, and understandable patterns in large volumes of data. Students will work independently, in groups, and with organizations to analyze data and find useful information that will help to uncover strategic business needs, influence business decisions, and set new standards for sound decision making.
Students in the Business Analytics program will:
- Develop an understanding of business problems, business concepts, terms and theories.
- Gain proficiency in the use of computer languages, databases, and other applications of information technology.
- Develop communication and analytical skills to solve business problems through critical thinking techniques.
- Prepare for a professional work environment as a business analyst.
Graduates will be prepared for careers in Business Analytics, that may include:
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Business and Technical Intelligence
- Enterprise Strategy
- Global or Market Intelligence
Business Analysts may be employed by corporations, government and other professional, scientific or technical organizations.
today to learn more about our bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics.
This program is offered at the following Florida locations:
- BA – Business Administration, Accelerated Track to MBA
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Automotive Dealership Management
- Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
- Business Administration – Esports Management
- Business Administration – Finance
- Business Administration – Hospitality Management
- Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Business Administration – International Business
- Business Administration – Management
- Business Administration – Marketing
- Business Administration – Transportation and Logistics
- Business Analytics
- Equine Studies
- Golf Management
- Health Services Administration
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sport Management
- Sport Management (Leadership Track)