Criminal Justice and Legal Studies
Prepare for an exciting career in the criminal justice field and gain the knowledge to work to safeguard the public, and in service to your state and country. At Keiser University, we offer a variety of programs that can help you begin a career in this competitive field. Whether you want to pursue a career on the administrative, policy-making or enforcement side of the industry, we offer a number of associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs to choose from in criminal justice, forensic investigations, homeland security and more.
Keiser University’s career-focused programs in the legal studies field will prepare you to pursue a challenging and important career as a legal professional. Gain the knowledge you need to work in a variety of areas such as law offices, local, state and federal law enforcement, or government regulatory and administrative agencies.
- BA in Criminal Justice Accelerated Track to MA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Homeland Security Accelerated Track to MA in Homeland Security
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Financial Crime Investigation
- Forensic Investigations
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration