The Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Administration explores government structures, administrative management, fiscal budgeting, community dynamics, politics and public policy for facilitating change through government systems. The degree has a strong liberal arts and research focus designed to prepare students for graduate-level training in a variety of disciplines along with entry-level work in a host of disparate fields. This is a broad-spectrum program that introduces students to the general study of the field of public administration and is suited for students with an interest in public policy, politics, issues in immigration and the environment as well as those seeking an academic foundation for work in public service. Students select a specialization in Politics, Communication Studies, or Emergency Management.
- Analyze contemporary social problems in America through the application of public administration concepts and theories
- Explain the differences between various government and economic systems
- Demonstrate the appropriate skills to be able to administer public programs in their chosen subfield of public administration – public management, health care administration, nonprofit management, and environmental administration
- The ability to understand that public policies shape, and are shaped by, the institutional, legal, political and economic contexts in which they occur
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Administration is available through our 100% Online campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
Contact Keiser University today to learn more about our Public Administration program.
- BA in Criminal Justice Accelerated Track to MA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Homeland Security Accelerated Track to MA in Homeland Security
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Financial Crime Investigation
- Forensic Investigations
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration