Technology has transformed the way we do business and live our lives. As businesses, government, schools, and other organizations integrate sophisticated technologies into every facet of their operations, the need for professionals with strong information technology backgrounds will continue to grow.
Keiser University’s Associate of Science degree in Information Technology prepares students for an entry-level position in the field of Networking Administration, Programming, or Cybersecurity. Courses in each of the three concentrations prepare students to sit for industry-accepted competency examinations.
The Associate of Science in Information Technology program prepares students:
- To develop abilities to administer, manage and troubleshoot hardware, software, and services for single, mixed, and multi-user environments;
- To assist in becoming more adept in knowledge, theory, and practice of network management, cybersecurity, and programming;
- To prepare for positions as technical support specialists, help-desk technicians, systems administrators, computer security professionals, or entry-level programmers;
- To develop skills in the inspection of security measures to protect data and the conduct of personnel in relation to the protection of data;
- To develop the abilities to think critically and communicate effectively.
Earn your degree completely online, on campus, or choose the hybrid option, which combines the convenience of online learning with face-to-face classroom instruction.
On campus and hybrid options are available at select campus locations.
Delivery method varies by concentration.
From the day you enroll through graduation and beyond, the Office of Student Services at Keiser University will help you achieve your professional goals. All students can receive training in resume and cover letter writing, interviewing skills, job search techniques and networking. Students also have opportunities to participate in employer on-campus recruiting visits and job fairs. The Office of Student Services offers job placement assistance to graduates.
Although Keiser University provides placement assistance, we cannot promise or guarantee employment.
Contact Keiser University today to learn more about our Associate of Science in Information Technology program.
Caring Faculty and Staff
“The environment is friendly. The instructors really actually care about how you are going to get your degree. Keiser was a great fit.”
Keiser University Software Engineering Student
This program is offered at the following Florida locations:
- Clearwater Campus
- Daytona Beach Campus
- Fort Lauderdale Campus
- Fort Myers Campus
- Jacksonville Campus
- Lakeland Campus
- Melbourne Campus
- Miami Campus
- Naples Campus
- New Port Richey Campus
- Orlando Campus
- Pembroke Pines Campus
- Port St Lucie Campus
- Sarasota Campus
- Tallahassee Campus
- Tampa Campus
- West Palm Beach Campus
- Patrick Space Force Base