- Program Overview
- Online Flexibility
- Program Objectives
- Video Testimonial
- Related Programs
Keiser University offers both an Associate and a Bachelor of Science degree in Golf Management that prepare students for a career in the golf industry and at golf courses.
Graduates of the Associate of Science degree program will be prepared to provide golf instruction, manage golf course operations and ensure appropriate maintenance of golf facilities.
The Bachelor of Science degree coursework is designed to assist students in gaining the specialized knowledge required for a successful career in the golf industry.
Students receive a blend of classroom instruction and hands-on experiential learning.
This program is also available 100% Online. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
Students in the Associate and Bachelor’s in Golf Management degree programs will receive a comprehensive background in the history, rules and traditions of golf, as well as the proper physical and mental competencies required of golf professionals. The program develops students’ abilities in analyzing, managing, and making decisions regarding golf facilities and equipment, course operations, and staff. Students also examine and synthesize golf management in relation to the hospitality industry. Students will have the opportunity to demonstrate effective teaching techniques in playing golf.
This program is offered at the following Florida locations:
- BA – Business Administration, Accelerated Track to MBA
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Automotive Dealership Management
- Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
- Business Administration – Esports Management
- Business Administration – Finance
- Business Administration – Hospitality Management
- Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Business Administration – International Business
- Business Administration – Management
- Business Administration – Marketing
- Business Administration – Transportation and Logistics
- Business Analytics
- Business Analytics – Online
- Equine Studies
- Golf Management
- Health Services Administration
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sports Management
- Sports Management (Leadership Track)