If you want to combine your love of sports with a career in business, consider earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Management at Keiser University. Skilled sport management professionals are the true force that powers successful sport organizations around the country and the world. Keiser’s hands-on program will help prepare you for a variety of positions in the fast-paced and growing sport industry.
Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Market sport, its products and services, for consumer consumption
- Design, implement, and manage sport events
- Identify and utilize trends in sport consumption to manage market strategies
- Apply best practices in sales to improve sales performance in a sport organization
- Assess current issues in sport management and their likely impact on varying sport organizations
- Manage the day-to-day business aspects of a sport organization toward the fulfillment of that organization’s mission and objectives
The program includes an internship, which will allow you to gain valuable, real-world experience in sport settings and begin developing your own professional networks.
This program is also available 100% Online. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
The B.S. degree in Sports Management could be your first step to a position in settings including:
- Professional sport teams
- College athletic departments
- Sport communication and public relations firms
- Sport marketing and advertising agencies
- Recreational facilities
today to learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Sports Management.
This program is offered at the following Florida locations:
- Residential Campus (Flagship)
- Clearwater Campus
- Daytona Beach Campus
- Fort Lauderdale Campus
- Fort Myers Campus
- Jacksonville Campus
- Lakeland Campus
- Melbourne Campus
- Miami Campus
- Naples Campus
- Orlando Campus
- Pembroke Pines Campus
- Port St Lucie Campus
- Sarasota Campus
- Tallahassee Campus
- Tampa Campus
- West Palm Beach Campus
- New Port Richey Campus
- College of Golf and Sport Management
Nathaniel sends appreciation to his Keiser University professors for instilling life-long lessons and the hands-on experience he takes to the field. “They are professionals with a ton of experience from various segments within the sports industry. The assignments they would give us applied to the real world rather than simply having us read a book and answer questions. I feel that they were preparing us to walk into a new position and immediately be able to contribute to the organization by providing us with adequate knowledge and then showing us how to apply it,” he said.